How to Recall / Return a sent mail in Gmail
Hi Friends, Today I am going to show you the process of recalling or returning a sent mail through your Gmail account. Suppose you have sent a mail containing important documents or information to a wrong person and there is a possibility of leaking out the important information. There is a way to avoid this problem in Gmail. Just follow the following steps to know the procedure.How to Recall / Return a sent mail in Gmail
1) Turn on your computer and sign in your Gmail account with personal Gmail id & password.
2) Inside your Gmail account, click on “Settings” in the top right corner
3) In the “Undo Section” inside “Settings”, check the box next to “Enable Undo Send”
4) In the Send Cancellation Period”, set the time amount which needs to be decided by you if you don’t want to send an email.
5) At the bottom of the page, click on the option “Save Changes”.
Thanks for reading.Read other topics also.Have a nice day!!!